Passengers 6 years and older* must pay at each stop by one of the following means:
* Children five years and under travel for free
Rates for tickets (electronic or paper) or cash are for a one-way trip.
The fare schedule applies to:
- RÉGÎM regular public transit routes anywhere in the Gaspésie and Îles-de-la-Madeleine;
- RÉGÎM paratransit services in Baie-des-Chaleurs and Haute-Gaspésie.
How it works
When you board, you must pay your fare, by one of the following means:
- Put cash, a ticket or a transfer in the fare box, which is located at the entrance of the vehicle.
- Swipe your access card on the card reader next to the driver, so that the transaction is recorded (a “beep” will sound when the card is successfully read) .
Note that bus drivers are not authorized to advance credit, sell single tickets or give change.
Points of service
The points of service and payment methods are shown below:
- Free transfers are permitted within the same sector. Passengers must ask the driver for a transfer when boarding.
- Transfers are valid only for connections indicated in the schedule, and only for the day issued. Transfers cannot be used for the return voyage.
- Connections are possible among regular routes. However, connections do not apply during a special trip that mobilises a vehicle specifically for the needs of a person. Consequently, the passenger must pay for each bus trip.