The telephone service is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays.
However, an emergency number is accessible seven days a week for shuttle buses to Orléans Express bus stops.
Schedule of special transportation services and shuttles to Orléans Express stops
Special transportation services and shuttles to Orléans Express stops are available 365 days a year.
Schedule of regular transit services and paratransit services
Regular transit services for all passengers and paratransit for people with reduced mobility (in Haute-Gaspésie and Baie-des-Chaleurs) are available Monday through Friday, except holidays.
RéGÎM observes the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Day after New Year’s Day (January 2)
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Victoria Day (Monday before May 25)
- Fête nationale du Québec (June 24)
- Canada Day (July 1st)
- Labour Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving (second Monday in October)
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- Boxing Day (December 26)
- New Year’s Eve (December 31)
This holiday schedule cannot be changed.